Mablink Bioscience is an emerging biotechnology company focused on the development of Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADC), either internally or in collaboration with external partners.
Mablink Bioscience is looking for a highly motivated and experimented candidate for a position of Documentation and archive specialist for a 6-month short-term contract, reporting to the Chief Quality Officer. The candidate will join a dynamic interdisciplinary group and should be willing and able to communicate with people from different backgrounds, including scientific (biology & chemistry), administrative, business developing and operational staff.
Job duties & responsibilities
- Realize a comprehensive audit of the existing documentation structure and organization,
- Propose improvement axes linked to Mablink current and future requirements,
- Propose and document archiving policies in link with external GDPR specialist and scientific and administrative employees,
- Deploy the documentation architecture strategy in the EDM tool,
- Update existing documents if necessary and keep uploading documents in the EDM tool from external sources (e.g., emails, employees soft / hard copies…),
- Write operational documentation.
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Solid expertise in archiving documentation, based on legal French and medical rules,
- First experience in proposing and applying a new documentation structure,
- Be able to think globally (for documentation architecture) and looking to the future,
- Be operational, pragmatic and rigorous (think with structure),
- Be flexible and adaptive in a constantly moving environment,
- Be able to understand medical, operational and administrative employees’ requirements.
- 5 years+ experience as documentalist in a private company environment, ideally in a start up,
- Bac +2/3 in documentation and/or management,
- Scientific background from experience and/or university.
- Fluent English (written & spoken).
This 6-month short term position (CDD) offer is based in Lyon, France, on the basis of at least 3 days at the office and up to 2 days home office. We are open to diverse background profiles and contract types (e.g., Mablink contract, new retired or free-lance).
If you feel confident your profile may match our requirements, feel free to send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include any relevant reference presenting your previous work or experience as well.